Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shame on me.

Hey ya'll. I can't believe it's been two months since I've posted. Life has been crazy in this Southern Belle's life. My calendar has been filled with wedding, baby showers, birthday parties and visits with family and friends. Finally it's starting to slow down around here so I'm back and ready to talk. Prince A's birthday is coming up in just a week and a half. I can't believe that my little angel is going to be 3!! We're trying to get ready for all the festivities that surround that glorious day and trust me sugar, it's alot to do. Prince A has requested a Toy Story cake for his birthday. He said he doesn't really want a party just the cake so Mama went all out and Prince A will be blowing out the candles on his very own customized Toy Story cake. Phillip is on vacation from school next week (Lord I pray this next year passes by fast) so we're actually thinking about taking a spur of the moment vacation since I'm also on vacation from work. Keep your finger's crossed for me. I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment