Monday, June 7, 2010

Hey ya'll!

I decided to make this blog to capture all the amazing moments I am able to experience in this wonderful life that I have been blessed with. I guess I should start off telling you a little about myself. My name is Dustie-Marie. I have been born and raised in Tennessee! GO VOLS! I have the cutest little almost 3 year old in the whole wide world, Mr. Alec (aka Mommy's Prince.) He is my sun, moon and stars and I couldn't imagine living a day without him! I have an amazing fiance of 5 years, Phillip. We're a little unconventional in the fact that we haven't tied the knot yet but don't worry, we will soon enough. I'll probably be rambling about the usual things any girl loves: God, Friends, Family, Fashion, Food and probably a few vents every now and then. Hope you enjoy and talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment