Tuesday, June 15, 2010

One small step

Hey ya'll! Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday so far! I'm hoping it won't be so hot & humid today. I hate walking outside and having my face fall off within 15 seconds. I've got alot of cleaning to do around the house today and work later this evening so I'm taking the time to sit back, relax and blog right now.

My first exciting news is that Miss Gracie Elizabeth finally decided to bless this world with her appearance on Sunday, June 13th. She's absolutely breath-taking and looks just like KDG! We weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. and 19" long.

KDG is absolutely in love and I have to admit that Miss Gracie has given me a touch of baby fever. Don't worry, I'll get over it. Prince A is quite enough for this Mama right now.

Now that we're done swooning over that precious babe it's time for me to get down to business. I am half way through my Doula certification. I've been slacking for the past couple of weeks but I am definitely ready to pick up some momentum and get this done! I am so excited for my future! Knowing that I am going to help so many wonderful mothers bring their babies into this world excites me to no end and I just know that it's the right choice for me. I am so lucky to have Phillip supporting me through out this journey. He has been so patient, caring and a constant motivator! I'd be lost without him.

Okay ya'll! It's time to clean so maybe I'll have some free time to lay out in the sun (My skin is dying for some vitamin D) and read a good book. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment