Friday, June 11, 2010

Motivation



Happy Friday ya'll! Today is my third day off in a row and I woke up this morning feeling magical. I'm sure it's because I've been getting more than 4 hours of sleep a night but I'm going to give the credit to my working out. That's right ya'll. I've been working out. Before Prince A came along this Southern Belle was a pleasant size 6. Now I'm lucky if I can squeeze my behind in a pair of pants that are double that number. I know, I know, it's been THREE years but those years went by in such a flash that until just recently I didn't realize how unhappy I am in my own skin at times. Finally I've decided to change that! For the past week or so this little Southern Mama has been exercising via the Wii Active. I am obsessed with this because I can get a work out in while Prince A gets some t.v. time. Yesterday I added in a twenty walk at the park yesterday and I'm feeling just amazing. I even had the willpower to resist the second half of my serving of the most delicious Chicken Alfredo I've ever had (I pawned it off on one of Phillip's friends) and only drank one glass of my beloved Dr. Pepper at supper. Progress Dee, Progress. That's what I have to keep telling myself. So on this beautiful Friday morning I'm lacing up my new pair of shoes and hitting the black top! Size 6 see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment